In the independent world, who doesn't like to work independently if someone gets the opportunity to do so rather than being an employee of someone? Starting your own business is better than doing a job if you can get better income returns or profit in it. No doubt, there are many businesses which are universally accepted, but if we talk about the Pharma world, then starting an own Pharma franchise rather than doing a marketing job is one of the key business that leads to success.
The best part of doing business by owning a PCD franchise is that you are having monopoly rights by which you can have various options to work and can choose an area from the list of available areas for work. Let's know about some of the concepts of the franchise business before going to the comparison between a marketing job and your own business. A franchise business is a business in which a franchisor makes a legal agreement with a person and permits him to use the name of his brand, products, or services. In turn, the person pays a kind of fee to the franchisor in the form of royalty. The growth of the company can be increased many folds with the franchise business.
- In a franchise, you can earn as much as you want instead of earning fixed money in your marketing job. If your sales are increased, your business revenue will also be increased. Here more work provides more income but you never get an increased salary for more work in marketing.
- When you have your franchise, You are the boss of your business. You are the controller. You can have a choice of the company you want to franchise with and buy the pharma products as per your wish. You are free to decide how many hours a day you want to do work.
- There are no monthly set targets when you are the owner of the business but when you work as a representative in Marketing, you have to fulfill the targets otherwise your job gets at risk.Being an owner, your goal is to increase the sales and the business revenues rather than fulfilling the targets.
- There is unlimited growth for you when you are the boss of the PCD Pharma franchise, but there is a limited growth of income and yourself in the marketing job.
- You don't have to rely on a fixed salary from a Marketing Job when you do your own business. You are financially stable in owning a PCD franchise but there is never financial security and independence given in the marketing sector.
- You get your freedom to make a decision whenever needed in your PCD franchise business and you are having full authority to decide regarding your business but in the Marketing sector, you are given only limited access to present yourself.
- In the PCD franchise business, there is a big choice available for you to choose an area as a site for your office but in your Marketing job, you are having no choice at all to choose the office location as per your choice.
- Your personal growth starts from the very first day when you start your own franchise business but you always have to contribute to the company in the Marketing job.
- Doing a PCD franchise business is like running on a physical ground as there is a lot of areas available for you but doing a marketing job is like running on a fixed place like on the treadmill as there is no area available for your further growth.
- There is no boundary for you in your own business but marketing job bounds you, you have to work according to someone else who is your boss.
Doing a PCD franchise business rather than doing a marketing job is always preferred and doing it is considered a wise choice as there are a lot of benefits of a PCD franchise. In a marketing job, you get limited growth but in your own business, the maximum limit is the sky.